The Fremont Family Coalition Mission:
To create community partnerships that empower individuals and families to improve their quality of life.
- Families need supportive communities to help them be strong.
- Empowerment is the key to growth and sustainability.
- There is no substitute for strong families to ensure that children and youth grow up to becapable adults.
- Children can be best kept safe and acquire skills when families, friends, residents, andorganizations work together as partners.
- Maximizing existing resources through increased collaboration decreases duplication of services.
- Every family deserves access to resources that will enable them to build a better future.
- Investment in prevention far outweighs the cost of intervention.
- Children and families who experience socio-economic challenges are more likely to experiencedifficulties due to limited language skills, health concerns, social and emotional problems thatimpede development and success.
Please join us for our monthly collaborative meetings!
2nd Friday of every month, 9-11 am
Fremont Public Schools Administration Building
130 E. 9th St., Fremont NE 68025
For more information about the collaborative, please contact Shayla at the Fremont Area United Way, 402-721-4157, or e-mail her at Shayla@fremontunitedway.org